1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Compiling movie with subtitle problem

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by DynatyxXx, Feb 6, 2005.

1. DynatyxXx

DynatyxXx Regular member

Well,the problem is that the video isnt syncronized with the audio when trying to compile it with virtualdub and can someone suggest me a very good resolution...also when trying to save the filtered movie it gets some strange errors.Need Help to fix it.

2. The_OGS

The_OGS Active member

Not much info here what you're doing, but if trying to interleave a MPEG4 (AVI) I use only NanDub.
    It will happily interleave VBR MP3 or AC3 audio :)
    You can advance or retard audio, to achieve synch at beginning of program.
    Once this is accomplished, if synch 'wanders' as program plays, you can increase of decrease video framerate to maintain synch to end.
    ie. if audio delayed 1360 ms (1.36 seconds) synchs program at start, but audio wanders away from synch and finishes later, you could reduce video framerate from 23.976 to 23.968 or whatever, which will make video finish where audio finishes.
    If synched at start, and synched at end, but wanders in middle - you're bunned ;-(
    Good Advice:
    GordianKnot
    http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/video_encoders/gordian_knot.cfm
    "Prevention is the best cure"
    Regards

3. DynatyxXx

DynatyxXx Regular member

Ok I will try that.thank ya very much.