1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Compress DVDs with DVD2one

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by McClement, Feb 24, 2003.

1. McClement

McClement Guest

Hi, i rencently purchased dvd2one for over £30, but it was not what i was after. If anyone would like this program i will sell it with registration code (Full working program). Its copresses any movie to fit onto a 4.36 gig disk with no quality picture loss. I will sell it for 10£, E-maill me if you would like it: [On second thoughts , it is stupid to put my email address in here.]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2003
  2. blofeld02

blofeld02 Guest

This is the reason that many refuse to purchase software. It's promoted as the dog's bollocks but in practical application, it's more like the dog's aresehole - but just try and get your money back!

3. blofeld02

blofeld02 Guest

Forgot to say that the overwhelming majority of forum readers are not interested in actually purchasing software when it can be easily downloaded and cr*cked.

If you find a buyer in this forum, I'll be very surprised.

4. cpb353

cpb353 Guest

Blofeld02 - Do you work for the movie companies or something?

This is the second thread I have read today, and the second where you feel it necessary to moan about Backing up DVD's and the legality of it all.

This forum is designed for people who need help regarding the legal backup of DVD Media they own - it is not a forum for you to moan about the legal aspect of it, which I might add is that it is perfectly legal to produce a backup of a DVD you own.

The forum removes references to cracks, patches and serials AS WELL AS removing references to 'Pirating DVD's to sell'.

Hopefully, someone will read this and ban you from the forum once and for all.

P.S. Forgot to mention - DVD2One is the mutts nuts - shame you seem so against DVD Backing up to try it yourself :eek:)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2003