1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question [Computer Build] Casual Gaming

Discussion in 'Building a new PC' started by Kezokon, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Kezokon

Kezokon Newbie

Greeting Everyone!

Although I've just now made an account the community here seems amazing as I have been reading many of the post of previous builders and have decided to embark on my first complete computer build. This is currently an initial draft of what I can accomplish within my price range and I'll be sure to update this thread as I progress through this build so if anyone feels like they can give me advice and contribute to this build I would be extremely grateful!

Experience:
    I won't say I have in depth knowledge in computer build in its entirety but I do have the basic understanding as I've changed out rams, power supply, and other basic hardware.

My budget is comfortably at $800 with a preferable max of $900. I'd like to use this computer for my educational purposes as I'm learning basic programming (Java) and for gaming for which I don't need ultra setting but would like to run the games I do play on High. I plan to dual screen and would appreciate hdmi slots but one hdmi and DVI will be fine.

Game list:
    League of Legends
    MineCraft
    Dragon Age
    Tera

P.S This build is mainly for computer building experience without a need for aesthetics. And if anyone will be posting pricing I'd appreciate it if they are from either Newegg or Amazon, Thank you all in advance :)

Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
  2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

I presume you are in the states?

3. Kezokon

Kezokon Newbie

Yes, Hawaii to be exact