1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

computer infected, can someone help me

Discussion in 'Windows - Virus and spyware problems' started by frnresq, Dec 27, 2006.

1. rbrock

rbrock Regular member

I have reinstalled OS to three different PC's reinstalled all the programs they are clean and running like a champ you are still trying to repair the same sick one . Sometimes you must throw in towel. Punt! LOL

2. dos1986

dos1986 Guest

Great thread Ive tuned in everyday lol

I applaud your effort and relentlessness Spuge your a warrior I will be tuning into this thread as much I can its great.

rbrock cut spuge a bit of slack hes doing all yee can to help frnresq who I hope appreciates this anyway good luck guys this is gas.

3. rbrock

rbrock Regular member

I know the more I gig on them the harder they try LOL We need you to figure it out and then tell us !

4. afunguy24

afunguy24 Member

Ok why are people telling him to dl Rustbfix(never heard of it) it doesn't even have any info about it at wikipedia. Tbh if you having problems with rustbfix than download avg free and hijackthis and run them in safe mode with system restore disabled and scan scan scan everything!

Edit have you tried windows repair? Btw that hijackthis log looks much better than it did that from the first log you posted.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2007
  5. spuge9

spuge9 Regular member

I guess 1 helper is enough in this thread ;)

everyone else please stay outside :)

@frnresq

Please Let me know if you still nead help :)

6. bkf

bkf Guest

Rock this is not being helpfull. All people have reasons for what they do. Let this get by and the hackers win. Killing it helps everybody. Spuge is very good and if they want to play with it let them. Think of what gwen and noibis just went through. It becomes a personal issue to win. My $.00234745743 cent's.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2007
  7. johnnyd54

johnnyd54 Regular member

I'm another who thinks this has been facinating to watch and maybe learn though my patience would have been gone long ago if it had been mine and I would have done as rbrock suggested. help him spuge9. I applaude you.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2007