1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

computer not writing please help

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by tony_d_s, Jan 5, 2005.

1. tony_d_s

tony_d_s Member

I am really not good with computers so bear with me. I have dvd x platinum 4.0.3 and after reading the movie it begins to write 10 seconds later it's finalizing. Then I receive error check log file, so when I do, the one thing I notice is beside platinum.exe and express.exe, it says not found. Is this the problem and how do I fix. please help and detail solutions because again i really do suck with computers. Thanks

2. marilyn6

marilyn6 Member

ok, first of all not to offend you, but dvd shrink freeware is actually better than dvdx platinum, i tried it and it was just too much to do, so many clicks, on dvd shrink 3 clicks does the trick. Dvd shrink you can find on this website and it works nice with nero as well. it will shrink your file to size of a blank dvd and save to your harddrive, then u just need to open a dvd burning software and burn it. Dvd shrink is free, not 100 dollars and works incredibly good, look in the forum for peoples opinions and they will choose dvd shrink. hope this helps, if u have a file sharing program, download nero to burn.