1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

COMPUTER PROBLEMS!...AGAIN

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by andsteele, Jun 5, 2007.

1. andsteele

andsteele Member

Right, I dicided to put this on a new thread. My computer keeps restarting, it is not a software issue. It is not a PSU issue, and I have replace the thermal compound on my cpu with no luck. My cpu temperature is 35 degrees according to speed fan. I have an AMD Athlon 64 x2 3800+. Please help!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 5, 2007
  2. Grayz

Grayz Member

Computer restarting can be related to various faulty hardware... Try checking your RAM, CPU, and if possible try those 2 in another motherboard. Any of those 3 can make the computer restart when they are damaged.

Cheers!

3. andsteele

andsteele Member

Thanks for the help, but I have no other motherbored to use :( Is there a program I can use to check how my pc is doing? It is only about 6 months old so I can't really see anything going wrong with it.

Thanks

[​IMG]

4. Grayz

Grayz Member

I have a program to check your RAM's, MemTest x86
    It's usually very accurate when it comes to test out your RAMs, it also throws alot of strain to the CPU. If the test reports any errors, try repeating the test on each single RAM you own (if you have more than one memory installed)

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers!

5. andsteele

andsteele Member

Dam it, I have to pay for it! I'm tired of this PC now, I might just take it into a shop.

Thanks for the help!

[​IMG]

6. Grayz

Grayz Member

You don't need to pay for it, only if you want to order the CD xD

Check on the tab on left side of the site and you should see "Free Download", and another page should pop up with the links to download the software.

Good luck xD