1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

computor error codes 4125

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by justrick, Jul 20, 2011.

1. justrick

justrick Member

please can any one help when starting my sons laptop it says...it can not find his profile and settings when he logs on and so it makes a temp file every time wich means any work he does is lost at the next bootup////
    i have done a pre boot scan using avast anti virus and it comes up with error code 4125 zip archive is corrupt its doing my head in its using windows xp

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

his work is still there in those profiles so save them & do a fresh reload of windows as you have major file corruption.

3. justrick

justrick Member

problem i have is theres no cd rom drive on the computor would i be able to put windows on a usb memory stick and do it with that ///i havent got a back up of xp for this pc it didnt come with one

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

is it a netbook not a laptop? what is the make & model# of the computer?

5. justrick

justrick Member

its a small lap top//its a freedom bought from argos about 2 years ago ...ive tried to trace the fault back and it all seems to have started about 4th of may when he downloaded something called roblox and the problem has just increased until now where it seems to have stable-ized