1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Conecting Xbox to PC

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by DT52, Jan 16, 2005.

1. DT52

DT52 Guest

Hey can anyone help me? My buddy moded my xbox a while back. So that I can ftp and back up games and burn them to dvd.. Anyways...It's plays burnt games fine. But i can't get it to conect to my PC. So i can back them up myself. It Won't even Show the IP adress on the top Left corner on the screen while im sitting at the dashboard. It's really starting to annoy me. I've been reading everybody's suggestions on changing the IP: but still no luck..Does anyone have any ideas for me??? I Would love to be able to get this all working fine as quickly as possible. Thanks very much

2. PG2115

PG2115 Regular member

In System utils or what ever u have, where it says USE STATIC IP. Make sure it says NO

3. Bohefus

Bohefus Regular member

What program are you using to FTP in?
    If your using a direct connection, you need a crossover cable.The Dashboard has to be running(you can't connect when a game is running).Which dashboard are you using?

4. DT52

DT52 Guest

Im actually not sure which Dashboard i have...It's Bright Blue..I think it's the EVOx??? Im not sure...
    And i just turned Static IP to NO!

And im using FLASH FXP...Any recomendations?

5. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

What? Unless you're using a router or something, you ALWAYS need to have it say YES.