1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confused about nero situation

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by nonaste, Aug 15, 2004.

1. nonaste

nonaste Member

I have this file which has two folders, "cd1 and cd2". In cd1 there are a bunch of .rar files, part 1 through part 41. I unrared part 01 which gave me a bin and cue file. Using nero I burned the image which gave me four folders, EXT, MPEGAV, SEGMENT and VCD. I then opened up nero, selected make a video cd which opened up 4 folders. I dragged the contents of each folder to the corresponding folders in nero. But everytime I drag the dat file from the MPEGAV folder on the cd to the MPEGAV folder in nero I get an error message, "Nero was unable to create a temporary file to store the files that were dragged into the compilation. Please check the Nero cache preferences page and select a valid cache path." Well, the cache path is set to default. I tried another cache path, my desktop, and I got the same error message. Can somebody please help me? What is going on? Thanks

2. yuppix

yuppix Regular member

try copying the file to your computer hdd and drag/drop to nero.

3. nonaste

nonaste Member

I tried that. I got another error message. I have plenty of disk space. I think the file is corrupt. I got it from IRC. The same exact thing happened with another file I picked off of irc.