1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Connect to Xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Jaxxin, Nov 13, 2004.

1. Jaxxin

Jaxxin Member

I have successfully installed my x3 mod chip and everything works fine, I have also installed the x3 bios. Now I have come to a road block, I have a Dial-Up connection and I have to other choice for internet because I live out in th sticks! I now that I cannot connect to my xbox through the internet unless I go to some elses house but thats a hassle since I bought a massive 250GB HDD and I would like to be able to back up my games to this HDD. Now I was wondering if I was to use a cross-over cable to connect from my pc to xbox not using an internet connection but use a network?

2. Jaxxin

Jaxxin Member

Also I dont have evox install or any other dash. Ive also had trouble when i did go to another persons house with cable and tried this but flash fxp said connection failed (used hub)

3. suki24

suki24 Member

4. sal_va182

sal_va182 Guest

yeh find out ur xbox's IP and password. You will have to config ur ethernet card on ur xbox, if not done already. Finding out ur xbox IP and password can be done in the settings of ur dash, or viewing the evox.ini, and scrolling to the settings. Once u have found all that information, it is as simple as connect the two xbox's using a crossover, and inserting the correct settings in FlashFXP, or whatever program u are using. Better explained tutorials can be found all over the net. Try http://www.xbox-scene.com or http://www.x-b-o-x.net