1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CONNED???

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by celtboy, Oct 22, 2007.

1. celtboy

celtboy Guest

hi i was a member of a football forum for thre past year,i recently joined the elite section for £5, not a lot of money, but there is quite a lot of members,,, now the site has stopped and we want to know if there is anything we can do to get our money back..??
    the site was running for a good number of years.tnx cb.

2. chwoolgar

chwoolgar Regular member

Doesnt sound like it, how did you pay?

3. celtboy

celtboy Guest

paypal..

4. chwoolgar

chwoolgar Regular member

These companies like this, PSP Blender etc all use paypal because its so hard to get your money back

5. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

i'm willing to bet that you agreed to some kind of contract when you either joined the forum or sent them the money, along the lines of "no refunds." just like if you join a forum, but a special membership, and get banned: no money back, and if you join again, you must pay again.

6. chwoolgar

chwoolgar Regular member

They are all massive scams, pisses you off just looking at how many people they rip off, must admit i got done on PSP blender when i was already using torrents, the opening page always looks awesome, as soon as you have paid the website is crap, all linked to forums and other websites and does less than what you already knew how to do.
    Fu**ers

7. celtboy

celtboy Guest

well at the time we all agreed to a yearly fee.... could they take itr even though it is closed??

8. chwoolgar

chwoolgar Regular member

Knwing what these companies are like they would if they could but i doubt they will as they would get into too much trouble doing so