1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CONTACTING STARVIEW SUPPORT TEAM

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by e45, Jun 21, 2011.

1. e45

e45 Regular member

Just found this post on another forum thanks to the poster

Heres A Link u May Want A Starview Support Request Telling u If u Want Your Box Back On u Have To Pay £25 For 6 Months Or £45 For 12 Months
    click on link svsupport101
    it gives u link to buy starview pakedge

for boxes with

login message

not registerd box
    box no ?????????

I Have done what the link says and now i have received this EMail as follows

"starview support" <edited by ddp>
    To edited by ddp

You have been submitted for support from the starview team, sorry about the late Reply.

At starview we are striving to improve our customer satisfaction therefore we a proposing to provide 2 support tariffs, 6 months and also 12 months.

These Tarrif enable you the customer to be entitled to support from our own technical support team in reference to all of our equipment and receivers.

Our Support Tariffs are charged as follows;

£25 for 6 month Support
    £45 for 12 month Support (Saving £5)

Once Support has being purchased a member of our support team will contact you within 24 Hours. To help resolve your issues
    You will then receive a unique membership number that is specific to your product, You will also recive direct contact details that will enable you to take advantage and contact us with any future support queries
    Please email box1969@Safe-mail.net with your mac address

We currently only accept PayPal. Please send Payments to our paypal account box1969@Safe-mail.net

Many Thanks

Starview Team

my question is is this real or is this a scam
    if real i would be interested please help

Last edited: Jun 21, 2011
  2. e45

e45 Regular member

Cant see this been long running when virgin get court order to get the info from that paypal address what a joke

3. 1000s

1000s Member

since i posted this my post has been deleted by satsmo
    Admin Assistant
    saying You seem to post direct links to the server each time you come here. I have deleted it once again. Do not post email addresses on the forum.

I have a funny feeling you know exactly what the email you "got" is for and if it genuine or not.

-satsmo

Last edited: Jun 21, 2011
  4. e45

e45 Regular member

pmsl

5. e45

e45 Regular member

Can people please let us know if they took this offer up and what the support is like if any.