1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Controller S PIPE.....Smoking............

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by 666Hate, Jul 24, 2004.

1. 666Hate

666Hate Member

ahhh yes, i have managed to fit peices in the already cramped for space Controoler S to make my first....PIPE Controller!!!! and it is sweet.
    if your like me and like to smoke while you play games, but just hate getting up to find your pipe (for tabbaco ) then u would love my controller.
    the only thing that bugs me is I still have to light the lighter.....but I am working on a way to make it lightless...maybe with some of that heater coil from a space heater and a momentary contact button....
    anyway, I've already started that, i just have to find some coil that will heat up with the supplied controller voltage.
    I was thinking about posting a tuturial on how i did it, but first i want some feedback, I'm open to any suggestions.
    I've already been thinking of a way to seal of the openings in the back memory card slot, so that the controller can also hold some tobacco. But I'm still trying to figure out to fashion a lid for the back memory card slot so your tobacco won't fall out. I was thinking of making some kind of rubber lid, if any one has any suggestions I would like to here them.
    Anyway, if anyone is interested in the PIPE Controller, please reply to this thread.
    If enough people are interested I will prepare a tut. Hopefully fully a finished lighterless one, if I can get it to work.
    Wish me luck
    Oh yeah, I even managed to put some LED's in it, so u know where to light it.

[​IMG]

2. H3123T1C

H3123T1C Guest

OMG!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2004
  3. H3123T1C

H3123T1C Guest

OMG DUDE!!!!! that fusking rocks man, i have an xbox too and i always wanted to smoke a bowl while bustin some kovenant heads man. NOW I CAN!!! THAT fusking ROCKS DUDE!!!! but one question dude. Isnt the inside of your controller gonna end up like this?
    [​IMG]

4. 666Hate

666Hate Member

nope, no way, the tube connects directly to the pipe peices, no smoke will ever enter the controller itsef

5. hipsinkng

hipsinkng Member

DUDE!!! i have that same exact bong as you awsome lol anyways awsome idea man for the smokeing controller i might have to do that lol

6. mess1

mess1 Regular member

Then when the cops kick down the door and start confiscating all your weed, money, bongs, pipes, and other drug paraphernalia, they can take your Xbox too... sweet!

All joking aside this is one of the funniest posts I have ever seen in an Xbox forum.