1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

controlling audio in nero vision

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by lxnguyen, Feb 23, 2007.

1. lxnguyen

lxnguyen Member

In nero vision I inserted a mp3 music file in a title. Is it possible to control the volume level of that music file (not the volume of the source video title)? Also is it possible to make the volume of the music up and down at different place within the file (like what you can do with a mixer)?

Ta.

2. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

You can control the overall volume of an audio track but you cannot adjust it up or down at different points.

Once you add an audio track(or a video file with audio), right click the track and select Properties. Slide the slider to adjust.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2007
  3. Saltgrass

Saltgrass Regular member

Basically, what fasfrank says is true, but there are some ways around it. If you break just the audio track, you can adjust the volume for each segment. I do not believe you can fade in or out, but just change the entire thing at once.

You also have an option of using SoundTrax or WaveEditor to adjust the volume prior to inserting into the compilation.

4. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

Here's a screenshot of using Nero's WaveEditor to fade in.

[​IMG]

You select a segment of the audio you want this to ocur over. Then you could do the same with the fade out.

5. lxnguyen

lxnguyen Member

Thanks a lot for the info. I now know that it's possible to achieve what I want although it's a bit inconvenient simce you can't do it directly in Vision.

Cheers.