1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Convert DVD/CD to any format with less size

Discussion in 'Audio' started by cameronj, Nov 28, 2007.

1. cameronj

cameronj Guest

Could anyone please tell me which software is the best to use to rip DVD or CD and convert into WMV format in very less size and without affecting the quality of the movie? Please let me know of a good converter which is the best you have tried. It does not matter if it is free or not, I will pay. Your help will be highly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance!

2. philzone

philzone Regular member

I find wmv to be very lossy. GordianKnot does am awsome job of making xvids. they look great!(i am very picky) For audio, i prefer mp3 over wma. exact audio copy(with lame encoder) is the best(opinion). all
    of these are freeware. use the guides from doom9.

3. mmargaret

mmargaret Member

Have you ever heard of Movavi VideoSuite It is wonderful solution for conversion between all video file formats. You can easily rip your video files and DVDs to work on other electronic video players like AppleTV, an iPod, a PSP, a video cell phone and other video storage devices. It can also make backup copies of DVDs or store DVD files on your PC or portable storage drive for additional backup. Hope this will work out for you.
    Best of luck!