1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Convert Mpeg to nero compatible files

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by cjdj, Jan 19, 2005.

1. bigorange

bigorange Active member

Dru080, Looks like someone needs to get your mom her own PC,LOL.

BTW, make sure you are getting quality media. Crap media will cause tons of problems :>)

2. mvolta84

mvolta84 Member

thanks bigorange i'll try that to see if it works

Also is the NVE3 upgrade free or do you have to pay?

3. bigorange

bigorange Active member

It's in the new Ultra 6.6 UPDATE(not upgrade). Be sure to download and install all 6 packs except pack #3, InCD, it can cause conflict with DVD software. It's packet writing software and you don't need it. (unless you're an engineer, then I apologize) ;>)

No, it doesn't cost anything, it's free to owners of Ultra 6

Here's the update link for paid versions of Ultra 6:

http://www.ahead.de/us/nero-up.php

Here's the link for Ultra 6 trial versions, DL and install all 3 packs:

http://www.ahead.de/us/neroue-prog.php

Last edited: Jan 26, 2005
  4. mvolta84

mvolta84 Member

i don't think i have the nero 6 ultra, i have nero 6 oem suite that came with my aopen dvd burner.

5. mvolta84

mvolta84 Member

also what about when i put in a background song but i set the button of the clips to be animated for 10 seconds and they start over again, what the DVD does is animate and start the song then after 10 seconds it starts the song again and like the screen re-loads sort of, do i need to set the clip amount to the music time amount?? or just don't animate it?

6. bigorange

bigorange Active member

OK, I would wait and get the DVD working 1st. You need to load and install the trial version of nero ultra 6. NVE 3 is far better than NVE 2. It is good for the entire month each and every month. AT the start of each month you can reinstall the trial and it is good again for that entire month. You can do this indefinitely til you decide to buy(which I highly recommend). Since you have an OEM version, I believe all you'll have to pay for is an UPGRADE. Now......

If you animate your button it is going to loop over and over again. If the music is set with it then it is going to start over and loop again also. If you want the music to play longer you'll have to set the animation of the button longer also.

I usually don't add music to the button if I animate it but let play whatever is in the film clip I'm using for the button's animation. ????????? LOL, that all sounds screwy enuff to confuse me, LOL.