1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Convert multiple files to DVD

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by wf2256, Jun 9, 2007.

1. wf2256

wf2256 Member

I’ve got a question about converting multiple video files (most are ogm) to DVD. I’m attempting to convert a series of files, which may contain 2 audio streams and a sub-title stream, to DVDs. I’ve tried the tool ConvertXtoDVD however it places each file as a separate title on the DVD which isn’t what I desire, I would like them to be chapters (like they would be for most DVD’s for a series). I’ve looked at the options at ConvertXtoDVD and can’t seem to find a way to change this title behavior, but I could be missing something… The reason I don’t want titles is that with my one DVD player skipping to the next chapter will not advance to the next title.

1) Does anyone know if you can change the behavior of ConvertXtoDVD not make each new file a separate Title? If so, how.
    If not, would it be possible to change the output of ConvertXtoDVD so that the different selections are chapters and not titles, ie change all of the titles (except for title 1) to chapters and update the menu to support this correctly also? If so, what software would be able to do this?

2) Is there a similar software package to ConvertXtoDVD which would create new files at chapters and not Titles?

2. salinger

salinger Regular member

Get Nero if you dont have and then download and install the MPEG-4 DVD plugin. When you use Nero Vision Express, and DONT add any menus, it will transcode (create) a file to burn to the Dvd. Ask me for more specifics if this doesnt solve your problem!

3. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

if you open the setting in convertxtodvd and look at the menus seting and uncheck the add menu and you will be good to go, good luck

4. h3272930

h3272930 Guest

I used the software is DVD Ripper,it is a powerful DVD Converting and ripping software,which can copy DVD to hard drive as AVI/DivX/Xvid/MP4/VCD(SVCD)/MOV(Apple video)/WMV/ASF/FLV(Flash Video)video files,and extract audio to MP3 files.
    As a user I am very satisfied with my DVD production software http://www.i'manidiot.com edited by ddp. It support all commercial DVD and remove all the restrictions of DVD(CSS,Region,RCE,Sony ARccOS,etc.).
    DVD Ripper has the ability to access all DVD included Sony ARccOS protected DVD and all other commercial DVD. Runs on Microsoft Windows 98,NT,2000,XP,Vista.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2007