1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

convert real player vid to anything else

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by mrreality, Oct 26, 2006.

  1. mrreality

    mrreality Member

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    Hi all.First post
    I have a series of movies thatseem to only work in real player and i would like to burn them whats a good program to convert then so nero can burn them?
     
  2. Dunker

    Dunker Regular member

    Joined:
    May 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,290
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    46
    Go to http://www.videohelp.com and click "Tools" along the left side. Under, I think, the second or third pick list are every conceivable conversion. It'll find programs to perform whatever conversion you want. Just remember, though, to do a direct conversion to whatever desired format you want, and avoid "intermediate" conversions at all costs as they will reduce quality. I know WinAVI will convert RM to DVD and other formats, though you have to buy it.
     
  3. June_0606

    June_0606 Regular member

    Joined:
    May 9, 2006
    Messages:
    193
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
  4. mrreality

    mrreality Member

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    I Had tried something called re play converter but the trial only will do 90 sec. that sucked as most of my movies are old b horror and the average length is like 80 min ,,Thanx so far I will check those links out
     

Share This Page