1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Converting mpeg/avi to iso file

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by redsox334, Apr 29, 2005.

1. redsox334

redsox334 Member

I have a movie file on my computer that I want to convert to an ISO file so that I can burn it DVD. What program do I need to use to this?

2. arniebear

arniebear Active member

3. redsox334

redsox334 Member

Thanks. Just what I was looking for

4. arniebear

arniebear Active member

Hope it works for you, good luck and happy burning.

5. Brutto89

Brutto89 Member

I have a movie that I downloaded from the internet its a mpeg , and I would like to burn it to a DVD now I did some research thru the forums and I read to use "DivXtoDVD" so then I did. Now I have 3 .VOB files of the movie and now I want to burn them to a DVD I tried "Nero" and "CopytoDVD" and before I burned it. It said "The project might be incompatible to the DVD video standered, and may not work. Do you want to continue anyway" I then checked ok and it burn succesfully but would not play in any of my home DVD players only on my comp. Please if anyone could help. Maybe a program that I can use. Just anything then I could burn .VOB files to a DVD then it can be watched on a home DVD player

6. vincewill

vincewill Member

hey bruto just goto the bbmayo site on the bottom of the 1147 thread on 29april and look for avi to dvd link this should help you do all you need to do.