1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Converting PAL games to NTSC

Discussion in 'User submitted guides' started by TrueAgape, Jan 26, 2006.

1. TrueAgape

TrueAgape Guest

I am in the US and wish to purchase the Brian Lara International Cricket 2005 from Codemaster. It's however only available in PAL format, unless I go for the PC version. Is there a way to convert the XBOX and/or PS2 from PAL to NTSC? (I am not very computer literate)
    Thanks

2. viper06

viper06 Member

you can patch the game using adrenalin...i tried with other pal games and i find that work.

3. TrueAgape

TrueAgape Guest

Thanks
    I looked up adrenalin in Google and saw more than one item with that name. Can you be more specific and add some instructions if it's not too much trouble?

4. viper06

viper06 Member

i use adrenalin v.5 and work for me....before u can patch the game make sure u extract the game first to get the ISO file....to extract the file..just right click on one of the file and u should see "extract file here" option..click that option...once the extract is done you should have a folder that have the ISO file in it....then just open the "adrenalin" and choose "adre_patcher.exe" once it's opened...click "browse" and pick the ISO file that you extracted earlier....then in the "patch" section...choose ".ps2pal->ntsc patch routine(no y post)..then click "begin search" once it's finished searching it'll tell you that it has one patch file...click "yes"...there...the patching is finished..now just burn the game ...i hope i didn't confuse ya....good luck

5. TrueAgape

TrueAgape Guest

Thanks, I will let you know how this turns out.

6. krishnaB

krishnaB Member

can you help he convert the xbox game cricket 2005 a PAL to a ntsc
    thank you

7. PAUL0617

PAUL0617 Regular member

will it work w/ xbox games as well

8. mvp_153

mvp_153 Member

will this work with xbox 360 games too?