1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Converting with NO Burner installed?

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by Brasah, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Brasah

Brasah Member

I was wondering if theres a way to have Nero convert AVI files to dvd withiut a burner installed in PC? I have a burner in my PC but have an other pc i would like to use for converting I installed Nero onto it but it appears to not have the ability to convert without a DVD burner present. Or is there a way to make the pc/Nero think theres a burner installed .Or would a CDburner/dvd player work?

2. zeiram

zeiram Guest

3. June_0606

June_0606 Regular member

You just need a converter.Use google can find so many can do that.

4. laddyboy

laddyboy Regular member

Hi.

If you don't have any burners installed you should still have the Image Recorder accessible as the recording device. The Image Recorder will create a Nero image file with an nrg extension. It is identical in all respects (except for the file extension) to an ISO image file and can be mounted with the Nero ImageDrive program as a virtual DVD. It can also be burned to a disk by Nero, DVD Decrypter or ImgBurn. You should also be able to output DVD VOB files to a hard disk folder for input into another program, etc.