1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Converting WMA and MP3 to CD format

Discussion in 'Audio' started by jc125540, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Ripper

Ripper Active member

In what way...? You know, rank isn't the only thing that matters at Ad.

2. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

realg187: you may have been trying to compliment him, but by your own realization of rank, you're placing yourself far above him, as though you hold far higher levels of maturity and knowledge. i'm not trying to get on you; all i'm saying is your statements allude to you growing a big head on yourself in the future, and i'm trying to advise to watch that, lest you get humbled by the long arm of a mod.

and, btw, the rules stipulate that you can't have more than 5 lines of text in your sig. you said on another thread that you're going to add your compie specs to that sig, and i just don't want you catching heat over a misread of the rules or whatever.

3. realg187

realg187 Guest

U onyl allwoed 5 lines???? WTF?? Anyways I was saying hes good for his rankiong, at the last forum , they were jack@sses to anyone regardless of ranking!!

4. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

it's not up to us to question the rules. but now your sig breaks them. you really should straighten that out.

*edit*
    okay, you changed it. nevermind. ^.^
    though it's still one line too many and i think mods may want you to remove those links.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2006
  5. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Well even so, just becos he is a Newbie or Junior etc doesn't mean he isn't knowledgeable in his subject(s). He may have joined the forum with the intent to help out rather than to ask things of people...

Maybe you should do a little work on your judgement skills before you go around willy nilly flicking people off at the sight of their rank.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2006
  6. realg187

realg187 Guest

Yeah, I said he is helping people out, and I even downed my self when I said when I was a newbie I only aked questions...

7. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

this thread's got way off track now. @realg187 - i'd already ask you to remove those links from your sig.

Now let's get back on track....

8. realg187

realg187 Guest

What's s bad about those links, they are just my gaming sites.. THey have no piracy..

9. creaky

let's try it this way as i'm obviously being too subtle. No more arguing, just REMOVE them

10. realg187

realg187 Guest

11. creaky

oh for goodness sake - the clue is in your reply - they're AFTERDAWN links. Now just remove yours and enough arguing already

12. realg187

realg187 Guest

My Account Mobile/PDA About Us Advertise here

That's from above!! The words advertise here.

My links are just as good isnt this a gaming forum??? I thoght it was what kind of forum is this then???

IS there problem w/ helping people out?? Anyways, suspend me if u want... Yur happy, im happy it s all good. I went down fighting for a cause

PS, ADVgame isnt me its just some guy who wants to make the situation worse.....

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2006
  13. creaky

i must be going soft. now maybe the thread can get back on track

14. ADVgame

ADVgame Guest

Hey look creaky i am back even tho i am suspended LOL

15. creaky

@realg187 - if nothing else you're dragging the thread way off topic which is my pet annoyance lately. anyway this is just plain childish. And banning people endlessly comes with the territory so either just step off and come back in 2days playing nicely or i waste a few minutes of my time banning you over and over and the good posters in the thread get annoyed (and maybe a bonus of seeing you bounce out the door every 2mins). Your choice and i think i've been rather polite (and soft) so far.

16. jacka$$

jacka$$ Member

my god, did this thread ever get out of hand, any way....i have tried
    media mockey
    super mp3 recorder
    cheetah cd burner
    x-audio maker(keep getting an error message and wants to shut down)
    imtoo audio maker(same as above & i downloaded it a few times)
    xilsoft audio maker
    iso buster
    and a few more i cant remember.
    so the reason i need to do this is because i now have over 35 GBs of music on 1 of my hard drives. i was borowing cds from my frinds and neighbours. now i want to compress them to mp3 so i can put them on my 40 GB pm3 player. so if any 1 can think of other programs for me to try i will and i thank you all for your help in any way.