1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

convertx error?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by kopex, Feb 9, 2007.

1. kopex

kopex Member

im using convert xto put 13 episodes to dvd but getting the following error!
    "error while opening decoder for stream #0.1"
    nero will play the file with no problems at all
    does anybopdy know whats causing this

2. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

some of your files that you are trying to convert is having a problem! if you downloaded these files from the internet then ConvertXToDVD might have a problem because the files could be corrupt or not of good quality or something happened when it was downloaded and is missing something that the program is coming up short of doing it's job! Therefore the error. try to re rip the files or re download and try again. good luck.

3. cougar_ii

cougar_ii Regular member

Hi there,

Let me guess !

Those files are in .WMV3 format, and you have Media Player 11 installed, RIGHT ?

:) VSO just released v2.1.13 ßeta to fix this problem.

Looks like Microsoft (by installing WMP 11) is playing tricks on us !

When v2.1.13 comes out, it should fix that issue, if this is the case here.

Without afull conversion log, we don't even know what version you are running, and what kinda of Video/Audio streams are in your input file.

4. gonnagle

gonnagle Guest

hi i am havingtroublewith convertx its saying i dont have enough disc space free i need .9 theres 30g on the driv what am i dong wrong?

5. pstamer

pstamer Guest

kopex: Maybe make sure that there aren't any symbols on the title of each episode like squares and such. I recently had that problem. Just delete that part and you should be good to go;if that's your problem.

6. cougar_ii

cougar_ii Regular member

Hi,

VSO Released v2.1.18 to fix several issues.

Please upgrade to the latest and if your still having issues, provide us with a full conversion log !

Last edited: Apr 25, 2007