1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

convertx v3

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by m_d_h, Jan 16, 2008.

1. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

No logs, I am a tree hugger!

The only error that I get in the log is in the picture a few posts above. It just says it cannot open the file. I uninstalled RC2 and tried RC1, no luck. Tomorrow I will try an older version, CtxDVD 2.

2. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hmm, dam wierd will stay tuned on this one...

3. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

Well, I said I was going to install an older version and see how it goes...The son of a b!@#h worked this time, found the RMVB support.
    Still don't get it, 2.2.3.258 works fine, but not the RC versions...used same dll files...
    Now I have to test it and see if it actually works.

[​IMG]

4. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

we have ourselves another bug found in rc version

5. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

Well, cougar_ii tested it with RC2, but it worked for him. Don't know what the issue is with my machine, but it didn't wotk for me, RC1 or RC2. I am using a trial version, and really not worth buying an old version, just so I can convert a load of RMVBs. The new one would make sense.
    I will put up with Winavi I guess,but it just screws up the subtitles if I leave it to handle them by itself, with the internal sub filter. I found a way around, I muxed the subs into the RMVB container, and then during the convertion Vobsub kicks in and hardcodes the subs. I discovered that the internal Winavi sub filter only works if the subs are in a separate file and not muxed in the RMVB container.
    Still wish I could figure this issue. I'll install the RC2 on my laptop and see if it finds the RMVB support.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2008
  6. tobykim

tobykim Member

Is there any way to disable the menu at all, tried skip root menu but that doesn't work

7. cougar_ii

cougar_ii Regular member

Hi,

Di you wish to have a menu generate, but not seing it right away ?
    Or 100% no menus at all.

There is a "No Menu" template which no menus will be rendered at all.

Title Menu
    .... Root Menu Video 01
    .... Root Menu Video 02
    .... Root Menu Video 03

If you wish to have those menus, but not see them, select

[X] Skip Root Menu (Will skip Root Menu on video selection)
    [X] Auto-start playback (Will skip Title Menu)
    [X] Play video one after an other (Will not show it's root after it's done playing)
    [ ] Loop Playback (I don't use loop) I want it to come back to the title menu at the end.

8. tobykim

tobykim Member

100% no menu at all, I converted something and chose no menu template but on playing back before putting on disc I notice that there is an extra file in there, whether it'll be visible on disc playback I don;t know

9. jaytee619

jaytee619 Member

Ok guys i have a problem with v3 of convertx.
    I got my 700mb movie converted and burnt to dvd and that went great.
    Now i have a bunch of .rmvb files i want to convert but as soon as i drag it into the interface the log comes up with this error.

PM info ----------------Real Video / Audio Support----------------
    8/17/2008 6:04:51 PM info Found REAL support dll C:\WINDOWS\system32\cook3260.dll version 10.0.0.1625
    8/17/2008 6:04:51 PM info Found REAL support dll C:\Program Files\VSO\ConvertX\3\drv43260.dll version 6.0.7.2389
    8/17/2008 6:04:51 PM info Found REAL support dll C:\Program Files\VSO\ConvertX\3\drv33260.dll version 6.0.7.4085
    8/17/2008 6:04:51 PM info Found REAL support dll C:\Program Files\VSO\ConvertX\3\drv23260.dll version 6.0.7.3928
    8/17/2008 6:04:51 PM warning Found newer REAL support dll C:\Program Files\VSO\ConvertX\3\Pncrt.dll. Current version 6.0.0.0, needed 4.20.0.0

I have drv2360,drv3360,drv4360,realmediasplitter.afx and pncrt.
    What do i need to do to allow rmvb files to be converted&burnt >.>

Thanks guys
    I appreciate it.