1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ConvertXToDVD Problem

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by WullieM, Oct 14, 2006.

  1. WullieM

    WullieM Member

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2005
    Messages:
    31
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Hi guys, I downloaded this program full version to convert avi files to dvd. It worked great for a while, played perfectly in my dvd players but lately its been playing up. Now when I convert a movie it converts ok but when it burns it to disc it says operation successful but when I put it in my dvd player the disc is blank. I've tried a few different avi files but with the same result. Its the same discs that I always use & never had any problems. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
     
  2. WullieM

    WullieM Member

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2005
    Messages:
    31
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    I think i've posted this in the wrong place so i'll re-post it in the right place, sorry guys.
     
  3. MysticE

    MysticE Active member

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2003
    Messages:
    2,396
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    66
    Well to make sure it's not the burner, burn your ConvertX output to disc with another program.
     
  4. PAD48

    PAD48 Regular member

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2006
    Messages:
    133
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
    I don`t use convertx to burn my dvds, I use Nero.
    Maybe try this:
    First check your avi`s with "Digital Video Repair".Find it here..it`s free.

    http://www.videohelp.com/tools?s=12#12

    If the files are ok..Convert with Vso
    After converting, burn with Nero.
    I`ve been converting my files to dvd this way for some time now and for me it works fine
     
  5. amyangel

    amyangel Guest

    Dear, Have a try this softare,

    edited by ddp burn video DVD VCD SVCD disc from exist DVD VCD SVCD compatible MPEG files.


    http://www.i'manidiot.com edited by ddp
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2006

Share This Page