1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

convertxtodvd4 multi avi file problems

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by rdmercer1, Apr 25, 2010.

1. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

the problem i am having with cxd4 is when i am converting two or more avi files. during playback on the dvd on a stand alone player the movie stops. like where the layer break would be and goes back to the begining of the movie, but i can fast foward and finnish the movie. convertxtodvd the 2005 version works just fine with mmutible avi files, anyone else having any problems like that? or any advice on how to fix? also when just doing just one avi file no problem. i like cx4 because i can chose how many cores i want to use when doing a conversion.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2010
  2. Paula_X

Paula_X Guest

sounds more like a problem with the burning engine not handling the layer break properly (the vso engine IS well known as garbage) than the authoring.. how do the iso's behave?

3. rtm27

rtm27 Regular member

Do you have the settings to play titles one after the other or to loop playback?