1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CoolSat 6000 Bad Signal JERRY PLS HELP!

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by ksiddiqui, Apr 24, 2007.

1. ksiddiqui

ksiddiqui Member

Hi, I have a coolsat 6000 which was working fine till i gave it to my friend, when he hooks it up to his house it say bad or no signal whereas when it is hooked up to my house it works fine. There are only 2 cable connected at his house one is the LNB and the other is going directly to the tv. What should i do? By the way does anyone know how to erase the files that i had uploaded on the coolsat 6000 and could anyone please provide with the new files?
    Thanks,
    Nancy

2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

The cable that comes off the LNB has to go to the input on the receiver, then run another section of cable from the receiver output to the TV. TV needs to be on channel 3 or 4 depending on how you have the receiver set.

You don't need to erase any files off the Coolsat. As a new bin file is released, you just load it on top of the old file. The old gets replaced by the new. In some extreme cases if problems develop, you may need to install the original factory file into the receiver which will reset it to the way it was when purchased. That sort of cleans it out.. Then reload the latest bin file and you should be good to go.

Any files or information you may need can be found at this link. The forum is free to join.

http://www.f2atv.com/

Jerry

Last edited: Apr 24, 2007
  3. ksiddiqui

ksiddiqui Member

Thanks!!!
    This actully helped and now everything is working fine!!!!

4. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Glad the info helped.

Jerry