1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

COOLSAT 6000

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by charby, Jul 20, 2007.

1. charby

charby Member

I have a coolsat 6000 since about 1 month and it was working with no problem along with my Dishnetwork installation.
    Tonight when I came from work I turned on my Cool box and I saw the stand by red light follow by a "0" then the 4 dashes, the remote has no action or what so ever...on screen I have a black screen for about 2 seconds then off then the black screen with the channel # and name but no picture.....it seems that the box turns on/off constantly......

So Red light (2 sec) # 0 ( or sometimes # 5 or # 1) (2 sec) ----(2 sec)Red light (2 sec) # 0 ( or sometimes # 5 or # 1) (2 sec) ----(2 sec)Red light (2 sec) # 0 ( or sometimes # 5 or # 1) (2 sec) ----(2 sec)Red light (2 sec) # 0 ( or sometimes # 5 or # 1) (2 sec) ----(2 sec)
    Red light (2 sec) # 0 ( or sometimes # 5 or # 1) (2 sec) ----(2 sec)

:(

PLEASE HELP
    Many thanks..
    Charby

2. bill038

bill038 Guest

First off, please do not double post.

If you are having a Problem with your CoolSat powering on and off and cant load bins or you get a message like "connect your receiver and turn it on" Try This !

Load the Factory 100 bin into your loader. Turn the power off on your receiver using the Back switch and hook it up to your computer. Now Click on the Connect tab on your loader a Split Second BEFORE you turn the receiver power on !
    After the Factory Flash is finished Continue loading as per your instructions.