1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coping Back ups ( speed, media type etc)

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Stasia, Dec 22, 2004.

1. Stasia

Stasia Member

Hi,
    I am trying to back up already copied games. I am wondering if someone can help me.
    Is there a specific speed the image should be saved at, and then burnt at?
    DVD-R/DVD+R, is there any difference?

I have tried with Nero and Alchol. Save the image, then burn it. The game is there on the disk, but they don't work properly,[bold]Really[/bold]slow to load or doesn't load at all.
    Thank you.

2. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

DVD-R seems to be the best type of media the xbox in general likes. Try burning at the slowest rate possible (1x is fantastic)

3. 0ldskool

0ldskool Member

i know a very fast and easy way to do this. Get a program called RecordNow Max. Put the already burn game into ur dvd drive. Then close the wizard that pops up. there should be 1 or 2 pictures of discs wit writing underneith them.(it ur dvd and cd drives) Go the one in which ur game is in. Then rite click on it and go to Extract track(s)...(ISO/WAVE.MP3)click on zone 1 and then select a path and go to extract. This well give u a backup iso of the already backuped game.(now take the game out of ur disc drive.) Then you can use either the RecordMax to burn it to a cd or simply nero or alchol 120