1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

coping photo on to cd to watch on dvd

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by nazkmr, Apr 13, 2003.

1. nazkmr

nazkmr Guest

Hi you all cleaver people, please help me, I'm ok with taking digital photos, I'm ok with transfering the photos from the digital camera to my pc, I'm ok with watching the photos on my pc, but I'm NOT Ok with coping those photos on to a cd and watching them on my dvd player and I want to be able to take the cd to my mums house and watch the cd on her dvd. I have tried to copy them as data but my dvd won't play.Thanks you all in advance.

2. cd-rw.org

cd-rw.org Active member

Grab Nero -> Start Nero -> Start a (S)VCD task -> drag & drop your images to the CD-R

3. nazkmr

nazkmr Guest

Thank you for your promt reply, currently I'm using B's Recorder Gold5 ( I rec'd this with my sony cd writer) and when I open this I get 5 options (data,audio,videocd,copy and rip) and I use any of these. If I download nero will nero disconnect my B's recorder connection and establish it self with my writer so I will have to use nero all the time or will nero and B's recorder both be useable. I don't want to lose B's recoder connection. If i can use both tools where can i download nero from, will this neroa also be ok with tmpeg dvd backer which i have on my pc?many thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2003