1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

COPY GAMES

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by papito19, Jan 15, 2005.

1. papito19

papito19 Member

I NEED HELP , I WANT TO COPY MY GAMECUBE GAMES AND I NEED A SOFTWARE TO DO THAT , I WANT TO KNOW WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE AND WHAT SOTFWARE IS. THANKS

2. philipman

philipman Regular member

There is no way that could ever work, you have to use the bba and pso to get it to your pc then you would have to burn to a dvd-r or mini dvd-r with nero, you would also need a modchip to play it.

3. philipman

philipman Regular member

sorry double post

Last edited: Jan 17, 2005
  4. papito19

papito19 Member

THANKS TO NNNNNNNN AND PHILIPMAN THE GAMECUBE DONT NEED A MODCHIP, THE ONLY NEED A MODCHIP IS PLAYSTATION.

5. coldasice

coldasice Guest

That stupid group claiming ANOTHER brain. One word------> MEMORY. Each game is around 1.35GB (1024MB=1GB do the math) Wow, compressing that much memory into the Gamecube's 24MB main ram? That's the most stupid f**king thing I've ever heard! WINRAR compressed 99% of my GC games to 1.27GB. People, it ISN'T possible!!! If half the meat-heads in that group actually had a brain they'd realise that Gamecube games are written in a special DVD hybrid. It's like burning a Dreamcast game on a DVD-R and expecting a Dreamcast to read it. Same damn thing. IT'S NOT POSSIBLE! THE GAMECUBE CANNOT READ CDS and if you're a freak enough to follow those directions, then you need to take your Gamecube back to the store from where you bought it and tell them you're too stupid to own one.

6. indienemo

indienemo Guest

This thread is blatant piracy.

7. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

indienemo,

You need to read our forum rules. The rules on piracy have been changed.

@papito19,

No all caps. Forum rules.

8. philipman

philipman Regular member

nnnnnn I thought that you made a thread about this and everyone told how stupid it was to even think that would work.

9. no I think pso thing was stupid and just as I posted that viper was made.

10. fesh

fesh Guest

Hi guyz i was wondering if there was something like an hd loader for game cube just like for ps2
    Becoz I'm missing 2 things
    a chip
    and small dvd's
    with hd loader i only need a cable to connect my pc to my gamecube
    and voila!!!

11. indienemo

indienemo Guest

Fesh, You seem new to all this. PM for an ebook I have written putting all the methods into understandable terms...

12. fesh

fesh Guest

Yes i am new at backing up games for my gamecube indienemo
    can u send me ur ebook plz
    thx