1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Copy Protection Problem

Discussion in 'Audio' started by gatorrich, Apr 2, 2007.

1. gatorrich

gatorrich Member

Evening all.

I have a problem. I've been a Music Match user for years now. I've also been buying music from them. I just recently started to try to burn a few audio cds with this music that I BOUGHT but I've had no success. Every time I try to burn a disc, I'll get some sort of "error has occurred while trying to acquire licence" or music match will just frezze up. I get the same thing with Windows Media Player.

On top of all of that. Every time I try to play one of these songs in either player, it'll only play for about 28 seconds and then the players will lock up.

I payed for this music and I can't do crap with it. What's the deal?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rich

2. gatorrich

gatorrich Member

Ok, I've been reading through the threads here and found people with similar problems. I've seen people recommend "NoteBurner". Ok, that's all cool and stuff but why do I need to buy another program just so I can listen to music that I bought?

3. barlaa

barlaa Guest

Just because of DRM protection!

I use SPAM,too.

We have to pay more to enjoy the music after we purchase them.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2008
  4. Gamer2478

Gamer2478 Guest

there has to be a program out there that someone has made that u don't have to pay for