1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Copying games off of Samsung T309 phone

Discussion in 'Samsung discussion' started by rocky999, Apr 26, 2006.

1. rocky999

rocky999 Member

I just got a Samsung T309 phone. I have the data cable and software for doing screens, videos, ringtones, etc. However, I am trying to copy my games off of the phone in case I want to do delete them and put them back on later. I cannot seem to see the games with the software that I have. Does anyone know if it is possible to copy games off and back onto this phone and is there a specific software app that I need to do this? Thanks for any info.

2. t309

t309 Member

Sorry, im having problems w/ software. Example pc studio version 3...recognizes the samsung t309 but will not let me transfer melodies, songs, and even images....im wondering if your using the same software..if not help by letting me know what program your using to transfer songs etc. ill be looking for anything man games too.

3. rocky999

rocky999 Member

I basically use the software that came with the cable, it's called Datapilot. Except for the games issue, it seems to work OK.

4. t309

t309 Member

yeah...i have the same software but im in freaking jam...i have the cd but lost the serial....i cant get the serial becuase i didn't register it..so i have to pay for a new one...anyway i looked on the net for something different and found samsung pc studio 3 which detects the t309 using the datapilot's universal cable..but still can't transfer songs or images,also i found a website that might help you..http://www.gsmhome.net/software/samsung.html

5. t309

t309 Member

nevermind about the software....i got the datapilot key (had to buy it) and now im using it but it still doesn't let me transfer songs...can you tell me how are you able to transfer songs or images..thanx