1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Copying Games to Xbox hd

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by retaw, Apr 10, 2005.

1. retaw

retaw Member

hi,
    im not sure how to copy xbox games to my hd, im using auto installer delux 2.0 can anyone help me

2. modster

modster Regular member

if you use boxplorer, you can just copy the game straight from the xbox dvd rom to the xbox hard drive.

3. retaw

retaw Member

k, i figured out how to get the game on to the xbox, but i cant figure out how to network my xbox and my computer together. when i use flash ftp, it keeps sayin connection lost.

4. modster

modster Regular member

might check you pc and see if you have the firewall turned on (if you are using XP)

5. rooroobag

rooroobag Guest

hi i have the same cant figure out how to network my xbox and my computer together. when i use flash ftp, it keeps saying connection lost. can any one help me.
    thanks

6. elusiv1

elusiv1 Regular member

In Evox system settings have you configured your IP address and default gateway?? It's on static IP and not Dynamic IP right?? In FlashFxp you put that same Static IP address, Username & password is xbox, and port 21. Xbox FTP should be set to yes in Evox and the password should be xbox.....cheers

Last edited: Apr 22, 2005