1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Copying Games Using Xenium V2.0

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by Boozers, Oct 25, 2004.

1. Boozers

Boozers Guest

I'm wondering how do I copy xbox games to my HD using my Xenium dashboard? Because when u add a new item u can't copy to your harddisk because its not enabled so do u flash or use TSOP? What are the steps that I have to take to copy it to my 160 GB HD. I know I can use Slayer but can i still use my Xenium dashboard because its easier for a newbie like me

2. mikey-gso

mikey-gso Member

YOU can NOT use the Xenium dash to backup your discs..
    You must first make sure that the TSOP rom has been added to your launch menu..
    Then you must add another bios like M8 to your menu and install with SlaYers or Evox Auto Installer.
    Then you can use DVD2XBOX or Complex Tools etc or PxHDDLOADER..

These will be able to backup your discs...

XENIUM CAN NOT READ THE DISC IN THE DRIVE !!!!
    It is only for configuration of your chip !

3. Pat_b_30

Pat_b_30 Guest

what can i do to make it read it

4. Boozers

Boozers Guest

I already have the dash and the evox and everything bro believe me I know but its not reading the game like the other games that I have in the f:games section

5. Pat_b_30

Pat_b_30 Guest

but is there any way to make it reaad it.

6. mikey-gso

mikey-gso Member

What do you mean it's not reading the game from the F:\games section ??

And no there is no way to make the Xenium chip read discs from the DVD rom.. It was not designed to do this !!

That is why you need a modified bios, booting into an evox dash and you use another program to backup your games.......