1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

COPYING LORD OF THE RINGS

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by Theoden, Feb 12, 2005.

1. Theoden

Theoden Guest

I can't copy battle for middle earth. I tried using new securom 4.5, i tried using clonyXXL to Alchoholer, to Alchohol 120%. Nothing has worked completely. When i activate emulation on here, it tells me that i can't launch because they detect it, i take it off and i'm asked to put in the correct cd and restart. I also tried making an image and hard copy with Safedisc 2/3, it's not all that great, meaning it won't get into the interface of the game. Someone help me, i need to make a good solid hard copy of this game. Other games i'm trying to make a copy of are No One Lives Forever 2 and Empire Earth Art of Conquest. I have Clone CD, Alchohol 120%, A-ray scanner, ClonyXXL, Daemon tools(don't know how to use it), and D-Dump. I guess i don't know how to properly utilize my resources. PLEASE RESPOND SOON! I'M DESPERATE!

2. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

use Alcohol 120% to make the image and use daemon tools to mount the image to its virtual drive.

No program as of yet is able to make a working backup of "Battle for Middle Earth" DVD-rom

Any more question feel free to ask.