1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

copying problems

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by Heckler, Jan 16, 2004.

1. Heckler

Heckler Guest

How do i get around burning games with copy protection i had this problem with alot of the new PC games, help would be appreciated

2. thefarter

thefarter Guest

The way I have always"Backed up"Discs with safedisc Etc. Is go to gamecopyworld or alike, download a no CD "Fixed" exe, place it in a folder placed on my desktop in a folder named crack. Use nero to burn the CD (Including the new folder). Install the game replace the original exe file with the fixed exe file and it will works....Another way that I have not used yet is to download Clone CD,that apparently mades 1 for 1 copies, that you should not need to bother with replacement exe`s

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

You can use either CloneCD or Alcohol 120% which are both designed specifically to defeat copy protections,give you reliable results and with the right burner can give you a true 1:1 copy of your game. You can download demos for each one to try them on for size and are well worth the money if you decide to purchase one. Both are updated regularly to deal with new copy protections as they are introduced.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Gigabyte 8INXP, Intel P4HT 3.06
    Mushkin 1024 MB PC2100
    Sapphire 9800 Pro
    Plextor 708A/Plextor Premium/LiteOn 166S
    M-Audio Revolution 7.1[/small]

Last edited: Jan 16, 2004
  4. Shoey

Shoey Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2004