1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

copying x-box back-ups

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by kiss69, Feb 4, 2005.

1. kiss69

kiss69 Guest

I have made a copy of my copied x-box back up, but I don't remember how I did it. I used Alcohol 120, but my first try that I just did, didn't work. Could someone help me.

2. mdsup

mdsup Guest

you have a modchip?

3. kiss69

kiss69 Guest

yes, I have an Enigmah mod-chip. It ran the one that I copied to start off with but my computer went down and I couldn't remember how I did it.

4. mdsup

mdsup Guest

do you have a larger hd installed? do you have ftp access?

5. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

I haven't used Alcohol 120 in a while, but you probably extracted the .iso from the disc.

6. djboogie

djboogie Regular member

if youre copying an actual backup you can do it with just your pc , you dont need to ftp
    use something like stomp recordnow max (which is what I use) and thats all you need
    (ive tried disc juggler that also works fine, Ive heard from people that quite a few burning progs work fine too)
    if you are using stomp , then from the wizard choose "make exact copy" thats all you have to do. its very easy
    even though the pc cant actually read the image (ie if you click d:/ it wont read the info)
    it will do a perfect copy
    Ive done it many many times
    Course this will only work for copying your backups, if you have retail games, you gotta ftp

Last edited: Feb 7, 2005