1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Copying XBox Games!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by janitor43, Jan 16, 2005.

1. janitor43

janitor43 Guest

Im wanting to know if someone out there can tell me how to copy them with NeroStartSmart? I have DvdXcopy too.I can copy dvd movies.Never have had any troubles with copying them,Can i use this to copy games with?Thanks for all help.rustyinwv@yahoo.com

2. Bohefus

Bohefus Regular member

If your copying a copy of a game, you should be able to use most any dvd copying software with success.

If it's an original factory pressed disc that your trying to copy, you [bold]have[/bold] to modify your xbox.A PC isn't able to read these discs so you have to place the disc your trying to copy in your xbox dvdrom drive,FTP into your xbox from your computer and transfer the files from the disc to your computer.You then create an iso image from the files you transfered and burn the image to a writable dvd.You can also copy games directly from the xbox dvdrom drive to your xbox hard drive if you install a program on a modified xbox which allows you to do this, like DVD2Xbox.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2005