1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CopyWare by RedExpress

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by samintx, Sep 4, 2003.

1. dxn1999

dxn1999 Member

I bought my copyware from Purplus software and they gave me a refund after a 15% restocking fee. Not happy about that but its better than nothing. I tried the second beta program they sent out and it doesnt work at all think they are just stalling there is no fix for this software it all comes down to it will play on some dvd players or it wont. If it doesnt play on yours get a refund your wasting you time talking to redxpress.com they dont know what they are doing. This is my last post Im no longer a unpaid copyware beta tester.Im not wasting another minute of my time and blocking any email they send me to my email address.

2. rickyw

rickyw Member

I have an Optorite DD0203 drive that does all four formats. The software works great for me using DVD+R media. When I try using DVD-R media, the copies don't work in any of my 3 DVD players Heres are a couple of things I learned that helped me to get it to work . First make sure you've got at least 20gig of freespace. Secomd be sure your harddrive is defragged. Good Luck