1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Corrupt photos on SD card?

Discussion in 'Samsung discussion' started by lalarhs, Feb 26, 2015.

1. lalarhs

lalarhs Member

Hi,

Recently,I can't view the newest photos taken from my Samsung Galaxy 3 phone. When the photos were taken, I could view them; however a few hours later, the photos started to appear as grey boxes and I could no longer view them. I have resetted my phone, but the problems persists. When I tried to transfer these photos to my computer it gives an error saying that the filed is corrupt and too large. I also tried to back up the photos onto the computer a second time, however now my computer does not recognise my phone anymore.

I'm unsure, but I suspect that my SD card has corrupted and this may be what's causing this problem?
    I appreciate it if someone shed some light on what the problem may be and how I will be able to fix/recover the photos?

2. Coooper

Coooper Newbie

I had the same problem once and I didn't find any help. So I went to a retail shop. The guy said it is common problem that the Samsung Galaxy S3 has this problem, somehow the phone doesn't recognize the SD card and vice versa. I helped me to get my pictures, nevertheless I had to buy a new card. After the problem didn't appear again!