1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Corrupted video when burning mpeg to dvd

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by korgans, Jan 18, 2007.

1. korgans

korgans Member

i recently reencoded a Avi to mpeg with tmpgenc dvd source creator and used dvd author 1.6 to put it on dvd .I inserted the dvd in my standalone dvd player o watch on my tv.But after 30 minute of footage i begin to get video corruption as well as slow down i already wasted like 10 dvd ans still the same.P.s the dvd work fine on my computer and oginal movie Dvd play ok on my dvd player.
    Anyone know how to solve this problem ?

2. korgans

korgans Member

3. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

what do you meen by video corruption, are you talking about frezzing pixalation,stuff like that? also how is the quailty of the avi? did you view the avi before you did your conversion? was it good? you might try running the file through g-spot and see what that has to say about the avi file, also you might try using convertxtodvd2 it is a great program it is a all in one program encoder and burner, you won't go wrong with this program

4. korgans

korgans Member

It was a xvid avi at 16:9 resolution at 23,xx frame per second (pal) i converted it to 4:3 ntsc in mpeg video(5200 KB/s) and mpeg2 audio(384 KB/s) with tmpgenc video source.
    Then i burned it to Dvd with Dvd author 1.6.
    I Really wonder what i did Wrong it was a good avi Source and the dvd i recorded work fine on my pc,But on my Dvd got Freezing pixelation and audio video synch issue.

And thx for helping me ;)

Last edited: Jan 18, 2007