1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could some1 help me out please

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by Sanz4eva, Dec 23, 2005.

1. Sanz4eva

Sanz4eva Guest

Well,,, I sumhow deleted the Paint programm off me computer, i got no idea how. but it woz along time ago now .... :-( am Missing it. Lol Do any of u's knw how i cud get it back? Plz reply. thanks Luv sana

2. DVDBURNUP

DVDBURNUP Guest

I am asuming you have windows xp. start / settings ( if one colum start menu, if 2 collumn go directly to control panel ) / control panel / ad remove progs ( click classic view on left ) / ad remove windows components ( on the left border ) / double click accessories and utils / double click accessories / check paint ( if it is checked, uncheck , click ok , ok, ok ) then start over. If not checked after checking click all the applys or oks

3. Sanz4eva

Sanz4eva Guest

thanks for that ill try wot uve said rite now. xx

4. Sanz4eva

Sanz4eva Guest

it says something abut inserting windows cd which i dont have :( ..???????????????????????????

5. DVDBURNUP

DVDBURNUP Guest

WHAT OS DO YOU HAVE ? IF you have win 98 when asks for cd point to c:\windows\options\cabs ( type this in) .... if you actually want to see this location in windows explorer you may need to turn on " see hidden file and folders "

6. Sanz4eva

Sanz4eva Guest

Hey there, It iz Windows XP ... :s

7. DVDBURNUP

DVDBURNUP Guest

that is strange ... you do not have an xp cd,,,, can you burn a copy of a friends .... i got it see if you have a folder called I386 , if you do you are set ..... do a search for it .... to find it in windows explorer you may have to turn on " see hidden files and folders " in folder ops.

8. Sanz4eva

Sanz4eva Guest

well thanks once again, i cant be botherd anymore ill jst get da cd frm sum1 den i gues it wil do.. hmm sorry to botha ya. Lol. Bybye

9. Sanz4eva

Sanz4eva Guest

C:\WINDOWS\Driver Cache\i386 ??????????? :) lol