1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coupla questions re DS XL / 3DS

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Welsh_Boa, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Welsh_Boa

Welsh_Boa Member

I'm slightly out of touch with the whole DS thing as my kids have always had the original DS or DSi.

In respect of the DS XL & 3DS is there a card on the market that will work in both of these?

Has anyone got any links to a UK seller or is this prohibited on the board. I have read up that normal DS games can also look quite blurry on a 3DS unless you adjust the resolution on them.... is that the same for the DS XL?

2. xkotax

xkotax Member

well for the 3ds i confirmed r4i sdhc v1.4.3+v2.1.3 from r4i-sdhc.hk fully supports the newest 3ds firmware as for the other ds i believe it supports all of them too but havent tested that out cuz i only have a 3ds. if i can get to my friend's house today ill test it for ya. and as for a place to buy it. i bought it from VolumeRates.com took two weeks for me to get it and i live in the usa. so its a good amount of time if you dont mind the wait also its super cheap the r4 card only cost me about $6-7 bucks

3. Dylanbug

Dylanbug Member

Nearlly all of the 3DS flashcard can work on both DSi and 3DS. Top of them are DSTwo,acekard 2i and R4i gold. Bought my Aceakrd 2i from here: http://www.digitopz.com/nintendo-3ds-flashcard-c-29.html shipping to UK takes about 7 days. there is not too much different when the DS games work on 3DS.