1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

couple of questions

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by vogel, Aug 27, 2004.

1. vogel

vogel Guest

Hi!
    I have 2 avi files(divX);and i want them on a dvd;so i've been trying v.a. stuff;and got nothing;when i used tmpeg i got a file around 4.5 gb;in mpeg format;and ifo edit wont open it;i tried dvdSanta;works great;and everythinng is fine;but its a shareware version;and has that annoying demo versionn over the video;so what to do?i was thinking making a svcd or vcd;but as i allready said;i have 2 files;each of them is around 1.04 gb;oh yeah vcd & svcd work on a standalone dvd players right?help please

2. vogel

vogel Guest

i forgot to ask;can i do a vcd/svcd files and burn them on a dvd;willl it work on a standalone dvd player?

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Spaces between sentences and correct punctuation would go a long way towards someone like myself understanding what you're asking.

After the conversion with TMPGEnc you need to run it through TMPGEnc DVD Author to process the files in to the proper DVD format then you can open them with IFOEdit.

If the resulting files are too large to fit a blank DVD you can compress them using DVD Shrink.

_X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG]
    "And there we saw the giants...And we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight." Numbers 13:33
    http://www.intervocative.com/dvdcollection.aspx/Rephaim[/small]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2004