1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Couple questions.. emulators, etc.

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by DestroV, Jan 12, 2005.

1. DestroV

DestroV Member

I have a few questions.. I have finally been able to connect my Xbox to the FTP. I did not do the initial work on my Xbox, but I want to add a NES emulator and a Genesis one that works... Is it possible to find emulators with the roms already included? or a packet of Roms? Whats the best NES emulator out there?

Also, is it possible to change titles on the game menu of the Xbox games I have loaded on the box?

Lastly, how do i add photos for possible wallpaper... I noticed the wallpaper already loaded in had an .ini file incluided... dunno much about all that.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. punqewe

punqewe Active member

1-look on xbins for the emulators,without the roms. If you want roms goto sites like rom-world or something.

2-To change the names of the games....WHY?

3-If you want to make evox skins,when you're at xbins get a tool called evox skinner....it'll let you make your own.

3. DestroV

DestroV Member

I wanna change the names of some games because some are in ALL CAPS and for some reason, a few were put on my harddrive and just say PxGame29... they work but no title is attached...

I got some emulators from xbins, but were hoping I could find Roms all bunched together, so i didn't have to download games one at a time. Lemme know if there is anything out there that allows me to do that.. thanks again...