1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

covers

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by DaftLad, May 15, 2004.

1. DaftLad

DaftLad Guest

does anybody know of a cover site where i can get high r2 dvd covers (english)???

2. safc_66

safc_66 Regular member

3. DaftLad

DaftLad Guest

know it in fact upload quite a few covers to it but i want hi res and the quality on the site is slowly improving. in hi res i mean 300dpi files. cheers anyway m8

4. safc_66

safc_66 Regular member

Ah, sorry mate, got ya now, trouble is, most cover sites seem the same, some images are nice 'n' crisp, some are shite, lol. If ya find a good 'un, let us know.
    Cheers

Dene

5. DaftLad

DaftLad Guest

know of a cpl that have hi res covers on them but they are nearly all region 1 ntsc and i dont want that septic tank shit want good old region 2 pal lol. if you are interested mail me (if you can on this site) and i will give u the links for them. even if you are the enemy lol! c'mon the palace hehe lol sorry couldnt resist it

6. safc_66

safc_66 Regular member

PM'd ya

7. kcc76

kcc76 Regular member

i used to use turbodog?evans cover archive but can't get on it now see if you can get on may have to pay ??????

8. elsiejo

elsiejo Member

I have been getting pretty good covers from http://bestcovers.tgnetwk.com, only when I tried to log on today, it says my connection was "refused". I have switched from ie to mozilla firefox, but was refused when I tried ie as well. Anybody know what's going on?