1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CREATE 1 PICTURE OUT OF 2 OR MORE?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by j_holmes, Mar 17, 2005.

1. j_holmes

j_holmes Regular member

Hi guys,

I'm trying to make a menu for Pet Sematary 1 & 2 and want to make a picture out of each poster since I cant put to pics in a menu.

Anyone have any idea on to how to create one pic out of 2 or more?

Thanks in advance

2. nownthen

nownthen Regular member

A simple but probably not a very high of quality way would be to open your picture in paint. Copy the picture. Then open your second picture than paste the first picture in.

3. OU812Ono

OU812Ono Regular member

If you have any photoshop experience or your a good point-click-redo type person you could mess around with a freeware photoshop-type program called "The Gimp". It's way above Paint, but a little higher learning curve.

4. Anunnaki

Anunnaki Member

Im having the same trouble. I tried the instructions that member "nownthen" gave, but something is wrong plus the instructions were not detailed because in the instructons im told to copy. well am i to pick "copy" or "copy to" and like when it says open your second pic, do i just "click open the pic" or open "in paint" im not sure cause everytime i try to paste the pic along side of the other pic it only allows me to place the pic on top of the other pic. I know i did it before a while back, and just cant remember. this is simple, but im missing something in the instruction.

5. nownthen

nownthen Regular member

Ok I'll give you clearer instructions

In paint open your picture.
    Select your picture copy or cut it out.
    Open your second picture in paint.
    You may want to resize your work area. If you notice when you start paint there is a white area that you can work in. Once you have opened your second picture you maynot see any of that white area so you will need to adjust the size so you can fit the other picture in you work area.
    Once you past the first picture in you can move and resize how ever you like.

There you have it. Best of luck.

6. j_holmes

j_holmes Regular member

Thanks all,

Got things worked out in paint shop pro.

7. Anunnaki

Anunnaki Member

Hey, I got it now. I needed to extend the area of picture two in order to fit picture one along side of it. Thanks a bunch nownthen, you got me up and running now.

8. nownthen

nownthen Regular member

Glad I could help.