1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Create a text only menu

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by newtechie, Feb 13, 2007.

1. newtechie

newtechie Regular member

I'm using the latest version of Nero Vision and I would like to create a menu with just the text only without having the video frames next to the text. Does anyone know how to do this? If you don't understand what I'm talking about I can give you an example.

Thanks.

2. Guyy

Guyy Newbie

Hi,

After you've finished loading/editing your project on the 'content page', click 'next' which'll take you to the 'select menu' page.
    On the bottom right click 'edit menu' - then click 'buttons' and select the drop down on the 'text and numbering' column.....

You can also download the help files
    http://www.nero.com/nero7/eng/User_Guides.html

hope this helps.

3. newtechie

newtechie Regular member

Thanks for your help but I had already tried that before posting. The video frames are still there.

4. Fwfireman

Fwfireman Member

Newtechie,

Are you talking about creating text in the "Timeline" view, like say "Credits" etc. and you want that to play BEFORE any videos, just like in a real movie?
    But when you add the video, it is pinned up front where the video and text run together, in other words, overlapping?

If this is your problem and question, then I would like to see an answer too. I don't like the fact that I can't "pin" the video where I want in the timeline when creating a movie. At least I haven't been able to figure how to yet and can't find any info on it.