1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Create own menus

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Valian, Jul 16, 2003.

1. Valian

Valian Guest

Hi,

I have seen some posts on this forum that advise to use MovieFactory 2 or Studio 8 to create menus for ripped DVD'S.

I have both packages & have problems with both.
    If I import a file into MF2 it says that it doesnt support AC3 files & to convert to something else. So what files to I convert to & how do I do this.

Secondly in Studio 8 I can not see an option for importing any files of any kind. All there seems to be is a capture option.

For those who have had success with either package could you please enlighten me.

thanks

2. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

use TMPGEnc Plus! to change to mpeg then use TMPGEnc DVD Author to make menus and vobs for dvd!

Thxxx_X_X_X_X_X_[small]XP 1700 TBred [o/c 2004mhz = 12X167/33 = FSB-334mhz]
    A7V8X SATA150/RAID 2x80 gig [Bios 1012]
    HERCULES 3D PROPHET [9700 Pro]
    XMS Corsair Platinum pc3500 2x512 1024 meg
    ENERMAX PSU 550watts
    [​IMG] [/small]

Last edited: Jul 16, 2003
  3. scottvf

scottvf Guest

You don't need Tmpgenc plus to change to mpgs. You can select "add dvd video" to add your ripped dvd directly into tmpgenc dvd author. Select your video then create output. Plus tmpgenc dvd author can also convert your movie to an mpg for you.

4. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

hes got mf2 and ac3 files?

also are you trying to go dvd to dvd backup? if so use dvd shrink and nero to burn!

5. Valian

Valian Guest

I was copying 2 dvds onto 1 dvd. I used vobedit & ifoedit to do this which was successful, however I wanted to make my own meanu that pointed to each movie.

& hence the above problems